Monday, February 4, 2008

going to the show!

interesting happenings over the last week or so. opportunity has knocked in the form of a very gracious hookup with Chris Igleheart, master craftsman of the bicycle art, (thanks Andy!) . so, that means there'll be a small sample of cogs on display/for sale out in Portland at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show, and get this.......business cards. who'd a thunk?


in other related happenings, I figure that after the NAHBS, I will be 100% out of stock unless some come back. I'm actually short one or two before before the show came up, I'll shoot out emails once I know who's affected. I'm going to be cutting more blanks over the next week or so, need to look at schedules and piggyback onto the machine, there is a definite window. I expect no more than a two week delay before I'm sending out cogs again, didn't figure on needing more blanks so quick. And really didn't expect the whole NAHBS to happen.....could get interesting.

thanks everybody, hope ya'll are having fun!

4 comments:

rickyd said...

Freakin' awesome these things took off for you!

fxdwhl said...

Sweet. Maybe we'll see a disc mount only, no threads hub this time next year. That's commitment.

van den kombs said...

Hope christopher gets you lots of PR this weekend !! Nice cards.
I know Andy is riding the crap out of of his Tomicogs....

com'on folks
get some !

Tomi said...

thanks everybody!

hmmm, I wonder if White would send me a prototype? I think they have their own deal in the works though, some sort of propriety splined dilly.