Monday, February 9, 2009

Breckenridge.

So, been waiting to post this until everything
was running. Well, not everything is running
exactly, profile blurbs still to be posted. But
site functionality is happening.

What am I talking about?

I'm talking about the Breck Epic!
www.breckepic.com

Mike the promoter digs bloggity blogs, so he opened
a contest with the prize being an entry into his little
race. My hat is in the ring.

My hook, how to get ya'll to vote for me?
I'm gonna race this thing fixed....surprise! I know.
Gonna pedal straight thru from the prologue to
the finish of the final stage, there will be no coasting.
200+ miles of high alpine racing in ColoRADo.
Booyahhh!

I've only raced/ridden west of the Mississippi once before,
Tahoe-Sierra 100 last year. I'd like to do it again, expand
my horizons and see what the Rockies have to offer.

Please help me get there.

Vote for MEEEEEEEE!

please

1 comment:

Wicki said...

OK, Tomi, now you've peaked my interest...again!! I'll have to sleep on it and check into this Breck Epic thingy in the morn.